Wow, I am so honored to receive this first award for my blog. I am blushing, truly. And I have Parashar’s Tales to thank. Thank you so much!! I have only just started perusing Parashar’s Tales and am really enjoying it. Do check it out. I love how she changes her background images as well as her profile images from time to time, very fun!!
The message said “I am honoured to nominate you for the One Lovely Blog Award! Please pick-up your award at http://parasharstales.wordpress.com/. Copy and Paste the Award to your blog and follow the rules of acceptance. I am very aware that some people do not wish to participate in Awards, and I completely respect that… no strings! But in any case, Congratulations, you have a Lovely Blog.”
The rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
4. Notify the nominees that I have done so.
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
My list of 7 things about me:
1. I’m a mother to the best kid in the world and married to the best guy in the world.
2. I want to retire to Málaga, Spain.
3. I fell in love with Spain as a junior in college. I was lucky enough to spend the year in Madrid, one of my favorite cities in the world.
4. I play the flute and sing soprano. I probably should sing alto but because of playing the flute I got used to hearing/playing the melody and then automatically sing the soprano line. But the upper ranges really are hard for me. Maybe one day I’ll be brave and try alto.
5. I love to write, maybe a given since I now have a blog. I’d been thinking about my own blog for years and, well, here I am ;)
6. I love animals. I have had a pet of one kind or another most of my life. Right now I have two fine feline friends, Fritz and Eddie.
7. I can’t shake the feeling that I belong in Spain.
Nomination of 15 bloggers
Okay, I would really like to post this and since I’m a fairly new blogger it was a task finding 15 to nominate. So, instead I have 12 lovely blogs to nominate. Congrats to you all! You all have lovely blogs.